Happy Holidays everyone!!
I am SO EXCITED to finish this Black Friday sale strong, and I want to share some special deals for my Cyber Monday Shoppers!
TODAY ONLY, 11/28/16:
Free Shipping on orders over $75
A Free Pantry Can of Strawberries for starting a Q of at least $50
5 Free Bags of Snackies for signing up as a consultant
**These specials are only through me, Jenni Georgeson, as an Independent Thrive Life Consultant. You can shop through my party link or through a party link from one of my hostesses, but the order must be placed through my consultant website (my name will appear in the upper right hand corner as your consultant, and the party links will direct you there or you can go straight to it). The rewards will come after the purchase, and I will contact you with details.**
For ALL the deals across the entire store, click here to see the picker page and fill your cart with fun food for the holidays.
Here are my top 5 favorites from the flier:
- Mangoes: Freeze-dried mangoes are so fun and versatile! I keep these on hand at all times because I like to use them in smoothies, fruit and yogurt bowls, cooking, or just as a snack. Plus, it’s hard to find a ripe mango at the store, much less peel it and chop it myself, while these are fresher than fresh and come ready-to-eat. At 30% off, this is a perfect time to get more mangoes into your life too! =)
- Strawberry Slices: I LOVE that these freeze-dried strawberries are vine-ripened, because they ALL taste good! I have to ration them at my house or my daughter and I could probably eat a pantry can in 1 sitting. My son was hesitant about these at first, but ever since I started calling them “strawberry chips” he’s been asking for them. Mangoes and strawberries are the 2 fruits I keep on hand at all times.
- Red Bell Peppers: I’ve always liked red bell peppers better than green bell peppers, but they’re expensive at the store and I hate throwing them away if I don’t use them in time. I try to always keep these freeze-dried ones in my pantry so I can throw them into everything from sloppy joes to chicken soup if I feel like adding a bit more color and some great flavor. A lot of people like to snack on these red bell peppers straight from the can.
- Chicken! Both the seasoned chicken slices and the chopped chicken are life-savers around here. I just moved to a state where chicken seems to be super expensive, and I don’t like dealing with raw meat in the first place. I’ve switched to using mostly freeze-dried chicken in my recipes, from Hawaiian haystacks to buffalo chicken pasta, it’s quick and easy. Or, of course, my magic chicken salad is the first way I learned to use this marvelous chicken. Stock up on chicken slices or chopped chicken today; but hurry! Great deals on great meats won’t last long, and this sale is while supplies last.
- Colby Jack Cheese: It’s kind of funny that this one made my list, because I haven’t tried it myself yet, but I’ve heard great things about it. I love snacking on Thrive Life’s cheddar cheese because it tastes like shredded cheez-its to me, and has a more simple ingredient list. This Colby Jack is a new product this year, and I’m excited to see what my fellow consultants and customers keep ranting about. This is also a great high protein snack, especially to get protein in the morning or have more steady energy in the afternoon.